UN NOU JOB LA XDS – Project Manager – Business Development (Exhibitions and Events)
Project Manager – Business Development (Exhibitions and Events)
Looking for something new and challenging? Ever thought about the exhibition and event industry?
It is sometimes called the BTL market in the ad agency world , the “invisible industry” to some, MICE to others. Not many know about what we do.
We are the team behind the scenes that help businesses connect. We are the international ambassadors that bridge cultures and brands in the B2B market. If you are well organized, self-motivated, can work internationally and have amazing written / verbal skills, then we should talk.
We are looking for a GREAT salesperson that is creative, excellent with customers, and who can get results. Our client base includes a wide variety of prospects in different industries WORLDWIDE. The salesperson we shall select will find XDS is a progressive, innovative company who values their employees and rewards people for great performance.
- Contact prospective exhibitors of selected trade shows
- Explain services and answer questions from customers
- Correspond with customers via phone or email to follow up on initial sales contacts
- Obtain customer qualifying information
- Schedule appointments to follow up with prospective customers
- Monitor production process to ensure that all project objectives are accomplished and are on time
- Responsible for reviewing all change order items to ensure all costs are accounted for and that they will fall within the given project time constraints and project budget
- Represent the company and its products and services professionally in a manner consistent with current marketing direction
- Maintain focus on priority goal of ensure projects are on time, within budget, to quality expected and meeting customer expectations.
- Utilise tools such as MS Project to monitor progress and take corrective action. Steer the project to motivate a successful team effort
- Run internal kick-off meeting and subsequent update meetings. Keep project plan and Work Orders fully up-to-date. Work with Product Manager to schedule resources (people, space and materials)
- Report to Managing Director
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Integrity, team player, pro-actively influences others, professional, energetic and self-motivated with a great work ethic
- Resilience to work within tight deadlines and complex environments
- A proven, in-depth understanding of the design process
- A baseline understanding of fabrication and manufacturing processes
- A baseline understanding of logistics
- Experience with project scheduling, documenting workflow, Gantt charts.
- Identify and highlight possible risk in the project.
- Willing to work extended hours as required onsite.
- Willing to travel extensively, both in Romania and in Europe
- Strong telephone communication skills and be able to speak English clearly and effectively. Secondary language preferred but not required
- Telemarketing experience preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of CRM Software – You will use this daily.
- Interested in contributing to other areas of our marketing team
- Willing to contribute to the positive “Can-do” attitude of the office
- Previous experience in business-to-business sales is desirable
- High motivation, sophistication and winning attitude
- Desire to have fun in your job and gel with our core values
If B2B sales and planning complex projects is “just a job”, this is not for you! We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager that requires minimal supervision, is driven, and knows what it takes to drive a project to successful completion.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your full name, photo, phone number and email address in the body of the email.
About XDS – Impressive Exhibiting Solutions
XDS- Impressive Exhibiting Solutions
XDS is a European Full Service Exhibition House with a proven track record nearly 16 years long. Innovative, insightful and inspired, XDS has gained a reputation for bringing brands to life through powerful and engaging experiences – from strategy to execution. XDS has a smarter approach to building client sales and perfectly managing their trade show, marketing environment and event programs.
In 2014, our CEO was on the cover of the Forbes Magazine, as a recognition of the company visibility and recognition and he currently holds the position of President of the Global Association gathering the International Exhibit Houses in 38+ countries, IFES.
If you have a creative spirit, love to travel, are challenged by the prospect of building a territory and enjoy an empowered team environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!