Summary of Role:
As the Team Assistant, Project Management (PM) you are responsible for administrative support for the day-to-day operations of the Project Management Department including, but not limited to support to the Project Managers and Site Managers and other Project personnel.
The Team Assistant, Project Management is responsible for active and efficient support of exhibition stand projects.
- Provide appropriate and proactive support to the Project Management Department and organization for project-related administrative activities.
- Support the back-office organization of the PM Department. This includes but is not limited to scheduling meetings, reporting minutes of meetings, distribution of materials, setting up and sending sales-related documents on behalf of the PM
- Assist with travel arrangement of the Project Management Department and project teams. Answer questions about business travel, arrangements and business travel planning tools.
- Support the Project Manager and Site Manager for the administrative/organizational matters that arise on site related to pre-, during- and post-construction.
- Preparation of routine correspondence, estimates, offers, presentation, create and distribute the PM reporting calendar on a weekly basis.
- Assist with order processing from the Project Sites.
- Other assistance as assigned and needed.
- Limited travel
- Bachelors Degree, or 2-4 years experience in a business setting.
- Proactive, able to think pro-actively and independently.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Good adjustment and planning capacity.
- Able to work with many levels of management.
- Professional demeanour.
- Strong software skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM experience preferred, but not required.